10/23/09

its so mean

today 23/10/09

12.30 a.m lepaking after playing futsal at permanent maplei.

1.55a.m Go back to finish up assignment for today morning.

2.30a.m Still doin an assignment an hope it will finish fast.

4.30a.m Damn still didn't finish my assignment.How?

5.00a.m Just finish my assignment and wait for Subuh.

5.40a.m Can't stand so sleepy after pray, think have to sleep just 4 a while.Scared to sleep coz tommorow got class at 8 o'clock.

7.55a.m Damn its happen. As usual, im late to class. Take a short bath and go.

8.30a.m Just arrive. Get in and ready for a mumbling from a lecturer.The sad thing is "she" scold me in front of my class which my parents will never do that.Its so means to me. Before this i can stand of what "she" had done to me but this time "arggghhh".. but then may b its my fault because what i had said to her before this.Im sorry what i've said before to u madam but it so mean to me when you do that thing to me its seem like you don't appreciate what i and my friends done to you before. Once again sorry from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment